The ICD combines, in a human-sized school, pedagogy recognized in the area of business and marketing, an innovative approach based on the new business sector, and international and intercultural culture.
Key numbers: school / program:
- 21 months of work experience over 5 years
- Up to 2 years abroad
- 2 campuses in France: Paris, Toulouse
- 3 campuses abroad: Dublin, Shanghai, San Diegor
- 100 + partner universities worldwide
- 200 graduates each year
- 4000 + alumni
At the end of their studies, students are able to find employment under optimal conditions (source: survey of graduate employment 2012).
Key numbers for job access:
- 3500 Corporate Partners of ICD are a source of internships and job offers
- 94% of graduates in 2012 employed 6 months after leaving the ICD
- Career Development