The MSc in International Business Development welcomes recent graduates from any academic background or professionals willing to improve their core global business skills and gain cutting-edge practical knowledge in the technical field of International Trade.
This specialized program is designed for students who wish to add international business skills to their engineering, scientific or general business background. The ICD faculty share first-hand experience from working and living around the world.
||MSc in International Business
||18 months (90 ECTS) : 2 semesters of courses / 1 semester of internship
Courses in english
||4 to 6 months
Contents of MSc in International Business Development
Mastering a full-fledged package of skills in International Trade
- Custom Duties and Trade Barriers to Internationalisation
- Export Techniques
- International Product Launch
Managing cultural differences for result optimisation
- Negotiation Strategies
- Globalisation and Emerging Markets
- International Marketing Strategies
Dealing with administrative and legal constraints in international exchanges
- Intellectual Property Rights Challenges
- International Corporate Taxes
- Contracts Law (for B2B and B2C)
Developing and fully implementing international strategies for businesses
- International Corporate Finance
- International Purchasing
- International HR Management
Implementing strategies adapted to customers needs
- Managing Risks in an unstable World
- Innovation Process
- Business-Plan for Product Launching
Workshop program : applying and implementing
- Blue Ocean Strategy Simulation (BOSS)
- Change Management
- Entrepreneurship and Business Creation
Soft skills development programme
Projects & internship
- Business-Game IGS Group
- Professional Thesis : Methodology Workshops
- Professional Thesis : writing and defence
- Internship 4 to 6 months
After the MSc in International Business Development
The MSc in International Business Development leads to careers in a wide range of fields such as business development, export area management, international retailing, purchasing, strategic business development in consulting agencies and international business unit management. Typical functions include: international business development manager, export manager, import manager, international sales manager.
Our Corporate Relations and Career department helps students develop professional soft skills and allows students and alumni to plan, manage and achieve their professional goals in partnerships with companies that seek out top talent.
- Proactive corporate relation services
- Career Coaching workshops
- Enterprise Career Day
- Alumni network
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject with a good grade point average
- Work experience is not compulsory
- Fluency in English
- Submit the application file in English
Mandatory documents :
- Completed application form
- Scanned copy of your passport / visa
- Highest degree certification and certificate of current studies
- Transcript of your current studies
- English language certificate (IELTS ≥ 6.5 / TOEFL ≥ 550 or equivalent)
- An application fee of 125 euros is payable when you submit your application
As soon as your application file is registered, you will receive an email from ICD in order to schedule an interview.
It takes up to 2 weeks following the interview for a decision to be made. An admission letter will be sent by email from ICD once the candidate is admitted.
Applicants will be judged on their application file and their interview.
13 000 euros.