The MSc in Digital Business welcomes recent graduates in any discipline or professionals wanting to develop core skills in Digital Business or gain cutting-edge practical knowledge in specific technical fields, such as digital marketing and business analytics.
This is an ideal program for students wishing to add cutting-edge digital knowledge to their engineering, scientific or general business background. The professors share first-hand experience from working and living around the world.
||MSc in Digital Business
Courses in english
||4 to 6 months
Program MSc in Digital Business
BUSINESS & MARKETING IN A CONNECTED WORLD
- Fundamentals of Digital Business
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Digital and Phygital stategies
IMPLEMENTING DIGITAL BUSINESS STRATEGIES
- Setting-up web & mobile strategies
- Digitalizing customer-experience and customer relationships management
- Measuring digital business performance
MASTERING DIGITAL PRESENCE STRATEGIES
- User Experience Management
- SEO and SMO
- Web and google analytics
- Social Media Analytics
UNDERSTANDING AND MASTERING CORE DEVELOPMENT TECHNIQUES
- Digital solutions development
- Web and Mobile development
- IS Governance
BIG DATA AND BUSINESS ANALYTICS
- Statistics and data analysis
- Machine learning
- Data storage
- Data mining
- For data to business actions
SOFT SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
PROJECTS & INTERNSHIP
- Business-Game IGS Group
- Professional Thesis : Methodology Workshops
- Professional Thesis : writing and defence
- Internship 4 to 6 months
After the MSc in Digital Business
The Msc in Digital Business leads to careers combining sales and marketing skills with new technologies including web and mobile development. Professionals in these fields are in high demand with companies worldwide in order to manage digital business and digital marketing campaigns in BtoC and BtoB environments: mobile project managers, traffic managers, web analysts, digital project managers, data analysts, e-business analysis.
- Courses in english
- International internship
Focus on strong technical skills in international trade
- A simultaneous focus on soft skills and intercultural aspects for enhanced business development abilities
- Learn global strategies and focus on specific cases :
- Europe, China, India, etc.
- The ICD atmosphere: experiential learning in smallsized groups, considerable art and cultural awareness
Our Corporate Relations and Career department helps students develop professional soft skills and allows students and alumni to plan, manage and achieve their professional goals in partnerships with companies that seek out top talent.
- Proactive corporate relation services
- Career Coaching workshops
- Enterprise Career Day
- Alumni network
- Bachelor-level undergraduate degree in any subject with a good grade point average
- Work experience is not compulsory
- Fluency in English
- Submit the application file in English
Mandatory documents :
- Completed application form
- Scanned copy of your passport / visa
- Highest degree certification and certificate of current studies
- Transcript of your current studies
- English language certificate (IELTS ≥ 6.5 / TOEFL ≥ 550 or equivalent)
- An application fee of 125 euros is payable when you submit your application
As soon as your application file is registered, you will receive an email from ICD in order to schedule an interview.
It takes up to 2 weeks following the interview for a decision to be made. An admission letter will be sent by email from ICD once the candidate is admitted. Applicants will be judged on their application file and their interview.
13 000 euros.